NAMI FAQ Section

Where can I find a list of group homes, residential facilities, or mental health care units that offer specialized care in a specific mental illness?

Check with your local Mental Health Provider (Jackson County Mental Health or Options of Josephine County) for assistance in this matter.

« Back to FAQs List