NAMI FAQ Section

Where can I find housing?

NAMI does not maintain listings of individual treatment facilities or other housing providers. NAMI State offices and local Affiliates may be able to offer some suggestions.

In addition, you may wish to contact the local office of the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). They can provide you with information on the Section 811 Program providing supportive housing for persons living with disabilities.

« Back to FAQs List